sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

What makes you happy?
All people have different ways which make them happy. I never thought about this and for  that reason I don´t have any ideas, it´s a bit difficult, but anyway here I go...!!
In fact if I think more, I will hace many reasons that make me very happy...
I have a wonderful family who love and every day we share a lot of things. I´m very happy when U travel with them.
I really love dancing folclore, it´s really amazing and my friends are the best
I like walking alone and thinking or drinking a capuccino and writing, I really love that becouse I all I feel in this moment.
I´m happy to share with my family and friends but if I´m alone for a few time I´m happy too.


By Paulette Gomez V

1 comentario:

  1. it's good to remember that people who are closer to us are the ones who make us happy...

    ResponderEliminar