For me, ... well cats and fluffy dogs always make me happy, silent and quiet enviroment is my ilusion for my happy place, the security of my family is the top of the most importan things to get so when I catch it, probably I am going to be happy.
The subject make me doubt about the things I want to reach, maybe get absolute control of my life is the way for reaching this goal but total control isn't the answer...
I remember for a quote "Happiness is in simple things".
I think while less things you desire more quickly you reach your happiness.
A fluffy dog A fluffy cat.
End
Emilio Delgado.
lovely petsssssssssssssssssssss.....i'll try to take pictures of my babies and show them to you....
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarohhhh! Miss there aren't my pets the dog, is my son, I take him like my own when his mother (my chinese friend) go to USA for six months I take care her 3 dogs Tenshi, Kirara and Suichi I call them "bolita" because they always will be tiny puppies for me...They are big but full of love, they jumping for happiness when someone come to the house and barking with a funny noise for attention.
ResponderEliminarThe cat isn't my cat also, it's the Rhony's pet. You see him in the pic, he is cheating to you! he try to look lovely but is an angry cat; if you took his back he saw with a angry expresation and star to bite you, but I don't care I love my "evil" cat, I let him to bite me because them I bite him too, it's a pastuza relationship. He has many names, but I call him "Micito".
When I meet her cats please don't be scary, I'm big fan for kiss, carry and play with cats.
it's good to know that....i'll tell my daughter to post the pictures of my babies too....
ResponderEliminar