Hi,
How are you? I was really surprised when you got in touch with me, I thought that you were in Quito!
Congratulations for your wedding, Carlos is a good man for you...
Well, how am I? I'm so busy and stressed! Yeah! It's so strange in me! jajaja
I'm in fourth semester in Espol, I'm studying Chemistry Engineering. I love my degree! But it demands all my time and my attention.
News? Well, I moved to the north of the city, I'm living with my grandmother, my aunt, her husband and her daughter. I love her1 I think that she is the most beautiful baby in the world. I think that everything is ok in my life.
What are my plans for the future? I'd like to go to Russia or other country when I finish my degree in Espol. I'd like to do a postgrade,. I'd like to teach and dedicate my time doing investigations on my field, the Chemistry.
Well, I hope that we can keep in touch.
Greet to your parents!
Kisses,
Mariuxi Márquez ♥

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario