lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Letter to my old friend! ♥


Hi Belen

It was so good to see your name on the site! After school, I decided to take some vacations to Cuenca, It was great! After that, I started to study in Espol, It was difficult and I spend all my vacations studying because I failed some subjects in the first and in the third semester.
Now, I'm in my fifth semester and I'm so happy about I'm learning french in "Alianza Francesa" with my boyfriend. I live with my parents, my sisters and my brothers. In a few years time, I'd like to get married and have kids with my boyfriend, he's the right man for me and I'd like to have a Family business. And what about you? I'd love to see you in this moment. What's your news?
I hope to see you.

Maria Isabel Ordoñez 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario